The mission of Nonprofit Leaders Conference is to strengthen rural and coastal area nonprofits.
The Nonprofit Leaders Conference for Coastal and SW Washington became an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit in the summer of 2015.
- Liz Heath, President (Sound Nonprofits)
- Jill Rose, Vice President/Secretary (Pierce County AIDS Foundation)
- Craig Ottavelli, Treasurer (OrgSupport)
- Lisa Smith (Grays Harbor College Foundation)
- Mindie Reule (The Community Foundation of South Puget Sound)
- Eric Potts (Grays Harbor Community Foundation)
- Jessica Case (Medina Foundation)
- Amber Martin-Jahn (Serve Washington)
All members of the board make an annual personal financial contribution in support of the Nonprofit Leadership Conference.